I enjoy working with my clients with one-on-one individualized treatment.
Manual therapy combined with education and movement consistently produces successful outcomes.
I really enjoy my work. -- Mike Crossett
Education and Experience
Awards and Certifications
- 40 years hands on experience as a physical therapist primarily treating the spine, headaches and post op TMJ---Non-Traditional Approach to Physical Therapy
- Bachelors degree in Physical Therapy from the University of Oklahoma
- Bachelors degree in Education (Physical Education) from East Central Oklahoma State University (1970)
- Masters degree in Management from Southern Nazarene University (1989)
- Owner, Crossett Physical Therapy (26+ years in private practice)
- Initially learned massage in physical therapy school (1976)
- Team physical therapist for US Rowing team at World Rowing Championships, Amsterdam, 2014
Teaching and Clinical Skills
- W K West Award for Clinical Excellence
- Founders Award: Oklahoma Physical Therapy Association
- Board Certification as Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (1992-2002)
- Taught post graduate manual therapy courses through Hands On Education 1982-1999.
- Taught manual therapy courses to physical therapy students at Oklahoma University and Langston University---craniosacral therapy, muscle energy, myofascial release, TMJ and functional indirect techniques
- Past clinical instructor for physical therapy students from Oklahoma University, Langston University, Kansas and Wichita State University
- Over 2,000 hours of Continuing Education in Manual Therapy Courses
- Visceral Manipulaton Study Group